Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't You Know?

In my mind and thick on my heart,
It feels as though you, God are speaking,
ever so personally and through me,
Saying, don't know know that I love you?,
Yet you turn your back but why?,
Have I ever left you nor forsaken you?,
My beloved one you are the most treasured,
gift that I have made,
I know your heart is hurting and your life,
seems to be in an upheaved mess,
But just take hold of my hand and please,
never let go,
I'm with you always,
don't you know I've never left?,
So much in store I have for you my child,
To you it will be simply mind blowing,
and may be hard to recieve,
But I know if you just try me and fully trust me,
with your everything,
It will be alright,
See your future and yourself through my eyes,
then you will see as I do only deeper,
At my precious creation with much beauty,
that I've given you from above,
Your inward parts are filed with the uniqueness,
of how I've made you plus so much more,
Smiling down on you as you live anew each day,
My pride and joy to me are you,
I truly love you,
my daughter,
because I am God your heavenly father,
and I do not lie!,
My promises are and will be forever true,
I got your back no matter what,
So just hold on because you are strong, couragious,
a soldier, and big hearted,
In your heart your passion burns so strong,
And the anointing I've placed on your life,
is so evidently clearly seen, Impact on others You've allowed me to have,
simply through the gift you've given me,
I've given you many attributes that makes up you,
Even though not all are shown,
The words you write are of my spirit talking to you,
Encouraging and touching the very core of thier beings,
is the ultimate purpose,
Please know that everything you do in my name,
will be for my glory,
So babygirl,
don't you know that you got life made because of me?!.

© Crystal Robinson 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment